Vote for Us: Marks Paneth Nominated in Six Categories in the NYLJ 2016 Reader Rankings Survey
We're honored to have been nominated for the seventh consecutive year in the New York Law Journal’s (NYLJ) 2016 Reader Rankings Survey. This year, we have been nominated for six categories – a record-high nomination count for the firm:
- Best Overall Expert Witness Provider
- Best Bankruptcy Valuation Provider
- Best Business Accounting Provider
- Best Forensic Accounting Provider
- Best Litigation Valuation Provider
- Best End-to-End Litigation Consulting Firm
To participate in this year's survey, click here.
We're Pleased to Announce that MDG, LLC and Kranz & Company Have Joined Us
To serve and benefit our valued clients, Marks Paneth continues to seek strategic acquisitions with firms that enhance our expertise and footprint.
We are pleased to announce that two accounting firms have joined Marks Paneth, effective July 1, 2016:
- MDG LLC - Jenkintown, Pennsylvania-based full-service accounting, tax and advisory firm. Read press release here.
- Kranz & Company - New York-based accounting firm specializing in high-net-worth, corporate tax and family office services. Read press release here.
UPCOMING WORKSHOP ON NEW NONPROFIT FINANCIAL STANDARDS
The Human Services Council and Marks Paneth are hosting a workshop on new proposed Financial Accounting Standards Board standards for nonprofits on August 17. These changes represent the most significant changes in nonprofit reporting rules since 1993. Sibi Thomas, CPA, Partner at Marks Paneth will be joined by Richard Cole, CPA and Supervising Project Manager at FASB and John D'Amico, CPA, Director from Marks Paneth LLP, to present these new proposed changes and address their effect on financial reporting.
For more information, click here.