Annual Nonprofit Industry Update Seminar
October 4, 2018101 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10178
Presented by Marks Paneth and sponsored by 501(c) Services, this full-day seminar is designed to provide the nonprofit community with the knowledge and resources to help tackle the latest industry challenges and the opportunity to network with industry experts and peers. Topics on the agenda include:
- Nonprofit Accounting Update
- State of New York Nonprofits
- Impact of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act on Nonprofit Organizations
- Form 990 and Pension Update
- Evaluating Unemployment Risk
- Cybersecurity: Prevention, Incident Response & Industry Compliance
Featuring a diverse lineup of speakers from Marks Paneth, 501(c) Services, New York State Charities Bureau and internationally recognized cybersecurity firm Sylint Group, Inc. Full agenda and list of speakers available here.
6 CPE credits are available. Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Partner-in-Charge, Attest Services
Joseph J. Kanjamala
Avery E. Neumark
Magdalena M. Czerniawski