Webinar: Tax Reform and the High-Net-Worth Individual
February 20, 2018
To watch this webinar on-demand click here.
Concerned about tax reform’s impact on your personal tax situation, investments and wealth transfer plans? Join Marks Paneth tax advisors, Mark Baran and Russell Ephraim, on February 20 for an insightful and informative overview of the major ways the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) affects high-net-worth individuals and their families.
Professionals from our Tax Services and High-Net-Worth Groups will lead this live webinar and address key provisions and concerns such as:
• Changes to individual taxation and deductions
• Rules affecting investments, business interests and wealth-holding structures
• Provisions impacting wealth transfer and charitable planning
• New international tax provisions
• How to effectively model and project the impact of TCJA
• Immediate actions that can be taken to comply with TCJA
• How to identify and plan for areas of uncertainty
Click below to register for this interactive online event that will help you navigate the new tax law and prepare for its current and future implications on your wealth.
1 CPE credit will be offered. Click here to learn more.
Mark R. Baran