Michele A. Lazzara, CPA, CGMAPartner
4 Manhattanville Road
Purchase, NY 10577
Michele A. Lazzara, CPA, CGMA, is a Partner at Marks Paneth LLP. She has more than 20 years of public accounting experience and provides practical, comprehensive planning, consulting and advisory services to clients in a variety of industries.
Her broad background includes experience with corporate/partnership tax planning, financial planning and individual tax planning as well as matrimonial and divorce planning. She has a proven track record serving closely held businesses, nonprofit organizations, professional services firms and clients in the real estate industry. Ms. Lazzara also enjoys working hands-on with high-net-worth individuals and their family offices.
Ms. Lazzara is trained in basic interdisciplinary collaborative law and has spoken on collaborative dispute resolutions. She has also spoken on the tax implications of same-sex marriage.
St. Thomas Aquinas College
Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Executive Board Member, Westchester Chapter
- Advisory Board Member, Career Opportunities in the Accounting Profession (COAP)
- Director and Executive Board Member, Estate Planning Council of Westchester
- National Association of Female Executives (NAFE)
Board of Directors, Easter Seals New York (Hudson Valley Regional Board)
Accounting and Auditing
Professional Services Firms
Matrimonial and Divorce Planning