As Chinese investors continue to explore investment opportunities in the United States, they need advice on how to navigate the challenges of different regulatory frameworks, cultures and languages. Marks Paneth’s China Market assists these investors with complex transactions involving the acquisition, development, disposition, investment and management of U.S. real estate.
Offering comprehensive audit, accounting, tax and advisory services, we have the technical expertise, cultural insights, language skills and detailed knowledge of Chinese and U.S. customs and business operations needed to help these investors. We are a valuable resource in assisting them in maximizing financial returns while minimizing tax consequences through effective structuring, as rules and regulations evolve and the U.S. real estate landscape becomes more complex and volatile. We also advise Chinese individuals on the income tax implications associated with working and living in the U.S. and assist them with structuring their U.S. and offshore operations.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION INCLUDE:
- Financial Statement Preparation (US GAAP and IFRS)
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Transfer Pricing
- EB-5 Investor Services
- Financial Instrument Valuations
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Tax Accrual and Disclosure Preparation (US and PRC Taxes)
- Individual and Corporate Tax Consulting and Compliance Services
- Base Erosion and Anti-Abuse Tax (BEAT)
- Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI)