Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution
Whether it’s inventory management or operations, the professionals at Marks Paneth’s Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distribution Practice have more than 30 years of experience providing effective solutions to industry specific challenges. We work with you to assess your needs and produce the right combination of services to help improve efficiency and effectiveness, reduce risks.
Our clients include manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors across the textile and garment, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and construction industries.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION INCLUDE:
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Lender Services
- Financial Advisory Services
- Financial Modeling and Cash Flow Projections
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Business Valuations
- Corporate Restructuring
- IRC Section 263A – Uniform Capitalization Rules
- Evaluation and Development of Internal Control Systems
- Assistance in Developing the Most Tax Efficient Structure
- Review of Partnership, Operating and Stockholder Agreements
- Review of Financing Arrangements and Facilitation of New Financing
- Analysis of Domestic Manufacturing Versus Importing
- Federal State and Local Tax Compliance
- Local and Interstate Sales Tax
- Domestic Production Activities Deductions
Group LeaderHoward Hoff
Partner-in-Charge, Commercial Business Group
Howard Hoff, CPA, CGMA, brings more than 25 years of experience in accounting and consulting to his position as the Partner-in-Charge of the Commercial Business Group at Marks Paneth LLP. In this capacity, he provides a broad range of services to a diverse client base. Mr. Hoff spends the majority of his time working with clients to improve the organization, structure and profitability of their businesses.
Mr. Hoff works with his clients in many different roles. In his role as lead audit and client service partner, he provides his clients with insightful and effective solutions. He is involved in every phase of the engagement from planning to review of the financial statements. He is a trusted advisor and works closely with clients to help them strategize from a tax, financial and business perspective to achieve their goals.