In an environment characterized by increased stakeholder demands, heightened public scrutiny and enhanced performance expectations, Marks Paneth helps nonprofit organizations meet their requirements by ensuring that their accounting information is accurate, complete and transparent; that their financial reporting complies with all relevant requirements; and that they’re audit-ready.
Proudly serving 20% of New York’s largest charities – as ranked by Crain’s New York Business, Marks Paneth’s audit, tax and advisory professionals understand the needs of our nonprofit clients.
Our professionals are actively involved in the nonprofit sectors – frequently speaking at industry events, publishing industry-relevant content, participating on standard-setting bodies and serving on organizations’ boards of directors.
To view the members of our team, click here.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION INCLUDE:
- Financial Statement Audits
- Single Audits
- Yellow Book Audits
- HUD Audits
- LIHTC Project Audits
- Pension/ Employee Benefit Audits
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Form 990 & 990PF Preparation and Consulting
- Assistance with Third-Party Audits
- Internal Controls and Compliance
- Process Improvment
- Organizational Development
- Technology Consulting
- Strategic Consulting and Governance
- Board Development and Training
- Academic, Research, Public Policy and Advocacy
- Development and Financing Organizations
- Health and Human Service and Community Assistance
- Low-Income Tax Credit Clients
- Performing and Cultural Arts
- Professional Membership/ Trade Associations
- International Organizations