Richard Stern, CPAPartner
88 Froehlich Farm Boulevard
Woodbury, NY 11797-2921
Richard Stern, CPA, is a Partner in the Theater, Media and Entertainment Group at Marks Paneth LLP. While he serves clients in a broad range of industries, he concentrates heavily on theater, media and entertainment with a particular focus on serving the commercial, film and television industry including film equipment rental companies, directors, editors and music producers, as well as creative services. Mr. Stern also deals with production tax credits available for the film, television and commercial industry in certain states. He advises clients on all facets of accounting and tax matters including setting up corporate entities to obtain tax credits in an expedited and efficient manner.
Mr. Stern joined Marks Paneth in 1989. Since that time, he has progressed through successive levels of the firm, becoming a partner in 2006.
Queens College, City University of New York
Bachelor of Arts
Baruch College, City University of New York
Post Baccalaureate Study
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Association of Independent Commercial Producers (AICP)
- Member, AICP/East Board of Directors
- Association of Independent Commercial Editors
- New York Production Alliance (NYPA)
- BritishAmerican Business Inc.
Theater, Media and Entertainment Commercial Production Creative Services Accounting and Auditing Tax Business Management and Consulting Services Advisory Restructuring and Debt Workout Services