Trade Disputes & Compliance
Marks Paneth’s international trade remedies professionals have extensive experience assisting law firms and their clients in antidumping and countervailing duty investigations and reviews of governmental authorities, including the United States, China, the European Union, Australia, Brazil, Canada, India, Mexico and South Africa.
Leveraging our extensive knowledge of U.S. and foreign government laws, regulations and practices, we have developed systematic and proven practices for supporting respondents and petitioners participating in trade remedies cases around the world.
Our professionals help to achieve the most favorable outcomes possible in each proceeding by developing case-specific reporting methodologies that are acceptable and verifiable by governing authorities.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION INCLUDE:
- Antidumping Duty Investigations and Administrative Reviews
- Countervailing Duty Investigations and Administrative Reviews
- Antidumping Margin and Subsidy Rate Analysis
- Antidumping Margin Monitoring and Target Pricing
- Customs Compliance and Analysis
Partner-in-Charge, Trade Remedies, Forensics, Litigation and Valuation Services