Marks Paneth’s Executive Compensation Planning and Consulting services are uniquely positioned to help your organization’s executive pay program attract, retain and motivate top talent – all while withstanding ever-increasing scrutiny from key shareholders and regulators.
Whether retained by an organization’s management team or a board of director’s compensation committee, we deliver timely, fully-independent and objective executive compensation guidance.
Our specialists bring significant experience and access to compensation databases across industry sectors, as well as a deep understanding of the challenges faced by public, private, for-profit and nonprofit organizations alike. In addition, our dedicated engagement teams invest time in understanding your unique business challenges and organizational culture.
Whether your organization is developing a new incentive program or redefining its existing executive compensation program to serve as a competitive advantage in seeking leading talent, our goal is to help you drive operational performance.
- Incentive compensation plans
- Equity based plans
- Executive employment agreements
- Supplemental executive retirement plans
- Fringe benefits and perquisites
- Salary administration
- Pay philosophy
- Incentive plan design
- Competitive market data and analyses
- Global pay leveling and design
- Corporate governance reviews
- Outside director compensation
- Compensation risk assessments
- Pay-for-performance analyses
- Executive benefits